Our stages are perfect for any shoot you may have. Whether you need chromakey green or pristine white, StageportKC can
StageportKC is easy to find and reach from any part of the city. Located at 16th and Broadway in Kansas City’s bustling Crossroads area, there is ample private parking behind the building in addition to
StageportKC Pricing Overview
- $350 for 5-hour half-days
- Large (24′ x 48′) shooting stage
- Chromakey green and/or white
- Hair & make-up room
- Attached editing suite
- Several options for lighting
- Arri kit
- Mole Richardson kit
- Canon C-300 package
- Teleprompter and iPad for viewing
- Batteries and chargers
- Accessories, adapters, etc
- Stage comes with dual shooting walls, one side white and one side chromakey green
- If you require the full stage painted a single colorn there is a $225 fee.
- StageportKC will also accomodate custom painting requests for $225.
StageportKC was designed from the ground up with one overall goal in mind… to create a studio/stage environment that supports just about any type of production or still shoot.
Whether your project includes aerialists hanging from wires and cavorting in front of a green screen, or a simple product shoot, we have the facilities to meet your needs – and your budget.All About Flexibility.
StageportKC was designed, built and is managed by industry veterans. You know all those little details that make your production comfortable, efficient and successful? Those were designed in from the get-go.
(Did we mention the “quiet” air conditioning? How about the 400 amp service?)Functional Approach.
We didn’t just stop at creating the top studio space in Kansas City – we also decided to throw in over-the-top amenities to make your cast and crew happy campers. From the hair/makeup
All amenities are included at no additional charge when you rent our stage.The Focus is on Your Production.